當前位置:髮型館>美粧>資訊>

美髮店染髮常用英語

資訊 閲讀(7.62K)

美髮店染髮常用英語

美髮店染髮常用英語

Billy : What do you think? 好不好看?

Jenny : You look like a crown in a circus! 你就像馬戲團裏的小丑!

Billy : I look like a stud. And all the girls on the street 我看來就像霹靂帥哥。街上的女孩都在

have been looking at me. 看我。

Jenny : That’s because they’re trying to figure out 她們是想搞清楚你吃錯了什麼藥。

what happened to you.

Billy : Come on, everybody’s dyeing their hair these days. 你幫幫忙,最近大家都在染頭髮。

Jenny : But not like that! Why do you have two colors? 又不是染成那樣!你幹嘛染兩個顏色?

Billy : Because I’m creative! First I use a permanent 因為我有創意啊!我先用持久型的護髮

conditioning hair coloring rinse. 染髮劑。

Jenny : You’re going to go bald using all those products! 用這些產品肯定會讓你變禿頭!

Billy : No, I won’t. It’s got built-in conditioners so that 不會,染髮劑裏面有護髮成份,所以

it won’t damage your hair! 不會破壞髮質!

Jenny : Yeah, but it might damage your social life…. 對,但可能會破壞你的人際關係….

So what about the other color? 那另外一個顏色呢?

Billy : I used this hair color mousse. You can wash it right out! 我用這種染髮慕絲。一洗就掉!

Jenny : So what color would I look good in? 那我用什麼顏色才好看?

Billy : So now you want to dye your hair, too? Copycat! 你也想染髮了是吧? 跟屁蟲!

染髮---streak

[染髮] hair coloring 是時下男女最熱衷的頭髮遊戲,有的是整頭染,有的是

[挑染]streak,不過

頭髮若是太常染整的話,髮質就會比較乾澀毛燥,你就得花更多錢去護髮了。

A : I want to color my hair. 我要染頭髮。

B : You mean you want to cover up the gray… 你是説你想遮蓋你的白髮…..

A : I need to color my hair again. 我又要染頭髮了。

B : You’re right! You’re getting gray roots. 沒錯!你原來的髮色又新長出來了。

A : I have terrible split ends! 我的頭髮分叉的很嚴重。

B : Then I’ll give you a protein hair repair treatment. 我來給你做蛋白質護髮。

A : My hair is too fine. It breaks so easily. 我的髮質很細。很容易就會斷裂。

B : You need a strengthening hair pack. 你需要用加強髮質的護髮乳