下面給大家提供一些染髮時常用英文口語,有了這些 美容英文---染髮英文口語,大家給老外染髮時就不用着急了.
Billy : What do you think? 好不好看?
Jenny : You look like a crown in a circus! 你就像馬戲團裏的小丑!
Billy : I look like a stud. And all the girls on the street 我看來就像霹靂帥哥。街上的女孩都在
have been looking at me. 看我。
Jenny : That’s because they’re trying to figure out 她們是想搞清楚你吃錯了什麼藥。
what happened to you.
Billy : Come on, everybody’s dyeing their hair these days. 你幫幫忙,最近大家都在染頭髮。
Jenny : But not like that! Why do you have two colors? 又不是染成那樣!你幹嘛染兩個顏色?
Billy : Because I’m creative! First I use a permanent 因為我有創意啊!我先用持久型的護髮
conditioning hair coloring rinse. 染髮劑。
Jenny : You’re going to go bald using all those products! 用這些產品肯定會讓你變禿頭!
Billy : No, I won’t. It’s got built-in conditioners so that 不會,染髮劑裏面有護髮成份,所以
it won’t damage your hair! 不會破壞髮質!
Jenny : Yeah, but it might damage your social life…. 對,但可能會破壞你的人際關係….
So what about the other color? 那另外一個顏色呢?
Billy : I used this hair color mousse. You can wash it right out! 我用這種染髮慕絲。一洗就掉!
Jenny : So what color would I look good in? 那我用什麼顏色才好看?
Billy : So now you want to dye your hair, too? Copycat! 你也想染髮了是吧? 跟屁蟲!
染髮---streak
[染髮
] hair coloring 是時下男女最熱衷的頭髮遊戲,有的是整頭染,有的是[挑染]streak,不過
頭髮若是太常染整的話,髮質就會比較乾澀毛燥,你就得花更多錢去護髮了。
A : I want to color my hair. 我要染頭髮。
B : You mean you want to cover up the gray… 你是説你想遮蓋你的白髮…..
A : I need to color my hair again. 我又要染頭髮了。
B : You’re right! You’re getting gray roots. 沒錯!你原來的髮色又新長出來了。
A : I have terrible split ends!
我的頭髮分叉的很嚴重。
B : Then I’ll give you a protein hair repair treatment. 我來給你做蛋白質護髮。
A : My hair is too fine. It breaks so easily. 我的髮質很細。很容易就會斷裂。
B : You need a strengthening hair pack. 你需要用加強髮質的護髮乳。